Odd Ones Out (Just For Fun)

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
Polls and Quizzes

Odd Ones Out (Just For Fun)

• An easy one this time. :-)

• are you joking Paul ????      LOL !     might take me a few weeks to come back with a guess !

• HAZY
    are you joking Paul ????

Nope. Sticks out like a Limpet on a rock.!! :-)

• I see it  !!!     and its not in flight ;)

• HAZY
    I see it  !!!

Very well done, we'll make a bird watcher out of you yet.!! :-)

• still working on the exact ID - assuming I'm looking at the right odd one out and don't want to give more away and spoil it for others who may be working on it  !  

• Wot you trying to do, give me a heart attack!!!!   Now will have to switch on the PC so I can enlarge the photo, not that I will have any idea but at least it will show willing:-)

• Taken me til now to enlarge the photo on this slow machine, but well worth it as......yea me too can see it, must be the first time for me!!!!  I must say Paul those geese look wonderful on full screen.

• Well done to both of you. Did you manage to get the two different odd ones out? (not including the Sheep).!!  :-)

• Ohh,  I only looked for one which looked like a raptor perched up.  I'll have to go hunting again lol

• Easy :)

• I see something else 1 o'clock of the raptor and close to it -  if that's it which doesn't look like a pink-foot !   ....  unless I should be looking for a rabbit or vole in the field lol    

@ Jim,  you found both odd ones out ?  

• Paul A

Did you manage to get the two different odd ones out? (not including the Sheep).!!  :-)

Sadly I have just seen this post :(

• Well done on the Raptor (a Common Buzzard which I seen through the scope before the Geese got up) and the other one really does stand out like a Limpet on a rock. ;-)

Will reveal the culprits soon....(assuming that there are only two).!!

• Hello all. New to this but in reply to Paul “nobody likes hangers on”! (I think)!