You will find out about all the exciting stuff going on with the RSPB in the east of the UK. We cover our sites in the following counties: Norfolk, Suffolk, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, and some of our great Lincolnshire ones. So if you are if you have never heard of the Strumpshaws and Snettishams or Stour Estuary or Sutton Fens here is you chance.
Not a kebab made of birds! A kebab for the birds in your garden to eat, and one that's not toxic to your dogs and cats either.
This kebab is very much like our other kebab, but without the raisins, and with a few cute dogs thrown in.
It's the perfect way to get ready for the Big Garden Birdwatch: cheap and fun to make. Oh and you can sign up for the Big Garden Birdwatch for free here!
All you'll need to make this is:
1. Taking floral wire, thread through chunks of cheese and apples leaving about 8cm at either end.
2. Bend the wire to form a circle, holding the ends together.
3. Tie a loop of string on the wire circle.
4. Hang your scrumptious kebab up for the birds to feast on.
5. But don't worry if your pets get hold of it...
For your free Big Garden Birdwatch pack, which includes a bird identification chart, plus RSPB shop voucher and advice to help you attract wildlife to your garden, text BIRD to 70030 or visit www.rspb.org.uk/birdwatch