satnav

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
Gear Guide

satnav

This question is not answered

Hi to All,

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but I thought it may be of interest.

http://tomtomownersclub.co.uk/default.aspx

If you are a  tomtom satnav owner the above is completly free full of downloads to you satnav and one of them is a full list of RSPB reserves so if you are searching for a reserve the info is in your satnav and ready to take you there. If you are a Garmin or Navman owner simply replace the Tomtom bit for Gamin or Navman.

As I have said it is all completly free and well worth a look .

Graham

All Replies
  • Some good advice there.

If you do have a satnav, it might be worth heeding the words of our local police in Northamptonshire and remember to remove it when you leave your car to go into the reserve (particularly if it a quiet one). Its an unfortunate fact that criminals have worked out that a nice portable piece of expensive electronic gadgetry just inside the car window is something definitely worth stealing.

• Hi Nestbox,

That's really useful, we also have a downloadable POI file on our website, see www.rspb.org.uk/satnav for all you sat nav users out there.

Have fun exploring all our reserves and don't forget to let us know all about it!