Welcome to add your pastry customers here

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Welcome to add your pastry customers here

• Wow all these fabulous pics.   Alan lovely wing capture on your

Sparrow.   Hazy the Magpie is really tasting the pastry in the second shot, and the close ups of the Jay are superb, what brilliant colours they have, fabulous to see in detail.   James it is a huge Treecreeper, looks twice the normal size but I suppose it is the angle of the camera.  

• This should have given the game away Gaynor " giant tree creeper :) " the smiley face, its a Starling acting like a tree creeper :)

• Oh you are rotten!!!!!!    

Back to Specsavers:-)

• Back to Specsavers for me too I got this caterpillar yesterday :)

• LOL James.

• Send me that Yellowhammer Alan and I may send you a Jay in exchange !

More pastry customers here …..    although it may be fat-cake in this instance - I have to make a fresh supply of pastry today unless the shops have run out of lard due to a certain chap in Sheffield   lol  

this was from the other day 

• HAZY
    although it may be fat-cake in this instance - I have to make a fresh supply of pastry today unless the shops have run out of lard due to a certain chap in Sheffield   lol  

There is a shortage here too, it used to be unlimited order from Morrisons but now limited to 24...Tesco is still ok though..hopefully got 40 blocks coming Tuesday.

PS 

Can't spare a Yellowhammer..sorry.

• I want one too!!!!!!   Evidently my pastry lacks the special something that you both put in as I don't get either the Yellowhammer or Jay(:

Fabulous pics from you both.

• what stunning looking birds they are Alan in their bright plumage;  I did manage to see a few in Northumbria last month but didn't have any pastry with me  lol     Great pics as always.