The Young of 2018

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

The Young of 2018

• Gardenbirder
    Did you have a quick few zzzzzs while you were down there?!

No, not when there was a rather lovely Dunlin wandering about waiting to have it's photo taken too. I have nodded off in a few hides from time to time though. :-)

• Spotted this newbie with its parents above the house;  long way up but with hard cropping here's the youngster;

then he was put through his paces by each adult in turn but was even more distant then 

the juvenile is above the adult 

• Our first ever home grown Frog, all of 1 inches in length and 12 weeks old. We're so proud of him.!! :-)

• Awww, congrats on the young froglet Paul, with such a lovely abode and surroundings I'm not surprised and hopefully it is the first of many !  

• Who to feed first ?  Blackbird on her 2nd or 3rd brood  (record shots through window)

• HAZY

Who to feed first ?  Blackbird on her 2nd or 3rd brood  (record shots through window)

Decisions, decisions!

OK, who's gonna should the loudest?

It's a tough life....

• I reckon there will be enough food for all in your garden, Hazy!

• Nigel O

I reckon there will be enough food for all in your garden, Hazy!

There will be till Sunday when we're heading to Silverdale again and abandoning our garden birds   -   we will be there from Sun - Wed and Jim is there till Friday if you have a day off work and want to join the crazy gang  !

• HAZY
    we will be there from Sun - Wed and Jim is there till Friday if you have a day off work and want to join the crazy gang  !

Thanks. I have to see how things go, as I was back in hospital getting my leg re-done on Wednesday, so still waiting to see how it went. Mind you, after being bored out of my head on the sofa yesterday, I ventured out to Pennington today without issue, so fingers crossed!

Have a good trip anyway and say hi to the Cetti's for me if I don't get there!

• Good luck with the recovery after your leg op Nigel and you know where we are if you get stir crazy  lol