The Goodbye

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

The Goodbye

• Welcome Loire

With a name like that you must be French or living in France or just really like the French. Peregrines now- second only to Ospreys !! but I'm not really sure about that. I once saw one stoop - over the Little Orme in Llandudno. My heart was captured from that moment. Yes, eat your heart out fishermen - Ospreys rule in the fishing domain !!!!   :)

• Hello again Cirrus I guess I have hit the jackpot today with sightings of our girls.  2 on the nest at the moment (7.20) and again is it Garten who is eating.  Would love to be your friend.  Have forgotten how to add people as friends so if you know please add me as your friend.  Instead of improving I seem to be getting more and more muddled.

• Cirrus have found out how to add you as a friend and have now done so.  I went to friends and there is an option to add as friend.  Probably won't remember the next itme I do it.  No wonder I feel exhausted I have been fiddling about for over half an hour trying to do it.  Oh to be young again.