Creative Captions needs your photos !

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Creative Captions needs your photos !

• After taking a recent photo of an amusing Dunnock, I got an idea for a new thread for creating funny captions...... so if you have any wierd and wonderfully funny photos of birds/wildlife then feel free to upload them on here so we can all let our imaginations run riot with suggesting hilarious captions !     

Keep the your suggestions within the proper guidelines, as I am sure you will   lol    ...   no rude or inapproprite captions please !!

Have a go at the Dunnock .........   

just add a caption underneath .......not a repeat of the photo  !!  ................

• Oh, I love Strictly...

• "Rolls of pastry I can see,

Lots of suet and sunflower seeds,

Peanuts, mealies all for me,

When I'm cleaning windows..."

• LOL MC, might have to start calling him George !!  

thanks Stuart, I just knew he was watching the TV !

love the captions, keep 'em coming or feel free to add your own photo for suitable captions  :)

Just put Dunnock .... or whatever the other photo/s  title is before the caption suggestion .. then an old lady like me doesn't get too confused  lol

• Stuart Vine
    Oh, I love Strictly...

.......... but where's Brucie?

• lol TJ !     start searching through your photos, you must have a few that require captions  !!

• Right!! That's it, I'M off, nothing but repeats and NO autumn watch.

Or: Hey!! I was watching that.

• HAZY
    lol TJ !     start searching through your photos, you must have a few that require captions  !!

Don't get me started. Here's one that will probably get me into trouble.

• Good ones Nissan !  

rofl @ Tony !!  I saw that "talk like an Egyptian"  or rather "Squawk like an Egyptian"  lol    more please :)

lol@ Polly !!

• Great thread Hazy, always good to have something to make us smile, or LOL in some cases :-)

• Dunnock

So that's what they do when not feeding or watching us birds!

• Excellent TeeJay :-)

• great replies all,  feel free to add your own pics that could do with captions !

• OK then, have a go at this one.

• A Gozunder for the reed bed  ?