Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Merry Christmas Everyone

• A bit early but.....

it had to be a Robin LOL

• Merry Christmas to you too Alan, love the photo. Claire

• Thanks Claire all the best to you and all the other staff at HQ.

• Lovely, Alan, gorgeous Robin in snow!  And the same to you, Alan, and Everyone:  A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to All!

• Smashing photo Alan, all the Best to you and everyone on the Forum.

• Merry Christmas Alan and All Forumates from a New Zealand Robin

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Click on Merry Christmas in my signature to view my Card to you all.

Jim

• Merry Christmas Tony and Jim

• Have a lovely festive season everyone and hope 2018 is both happy and healthy and the best birding year yet for you all  :)   XX Hazy

ps.  Cyril has wrapped up some pastry for each and every one of you  ......    

oh......... and he's looking for a new home for him and his extended family if there are any takers out there   lol        -   free postage to France ;)    

• Happy Christmas to all Forumates and best wishes for 2018 - let's hope it's a good one.. 

• Hello everyone,

my little Christmas-Elf and I (and my husband, too, of course) wish you all a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2018. As you can see from the picture, little Karl might once become either 1) a boxing-champion, 2) a fencing-champion, or 3) a bandleader of a big orchestra.

And I've tried to "catch in" his beautiful smile. Unfortunately he usually stops smiling as soon as you take out a camera, but maybe you get an impression of it:

Kind regards, Bente and family

• what beautiful greetings cards everyone and a very special one from Bente with your handsome baby boy Karl - what better Christmas present could you have :)  best wishes to you all and H.N.Year

• HAZY

ps.  Cyril has wrapped up some pastry for each and every one of you  ......    

oh......... and he's looking for a new home for him and his extended family if there are any takers out there   lol        -   free postage to France ;)    

How could I resist Hazy, especially with your pastry to feed them.

I hope you all have a great Xmas & Happy New Year

• What a handsome little boy, Bente. What a wonderful Christmas you will all have. Best wishes for the New Year as well.