Who’s opted out from receiving items from the RSPB?

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Who’s opted out from receiving items from the RSPB?

• Who‘s opted out from receiving telephone calls, post or emails from The RSPB? I’ve opted out from receiving telephone calls, but have continued to opt in to receiving emails and post from the RSPB.

• I think the RSPB would have got a similar response to their campaign as you did to your post, Thomo.

• I don’t know whether the RSPB should be advertising for members to stay in touch with them. I do know of friends where the RSPB have phoned them up and asked them for more money. Some members might be elderly and because of there age might be persuaded to give more money, which is completely wrong. Luckily I’ve never previously had unwanted phone calls from the RSPB. But I have opted out of receiving phone calls, as I hate cold calling.

• I’m bumping this thread as no one has replied as to whether anyone has opted out from receiving telephone calls or emails or post from the RSPB. Surely someone can reply.

• The RSPB can contact me anytime...except by phone.

• As I mentioned above I’ve just out of having telephone calls from the RSPB, but will continue to receive emails and Royal Mail post from the RSPB.