Oliver Hellowell, a remarkable young man.

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Oliver Hellowell, a remarkable young man.

• I thought you might like to watch this video of a young man born with Down's Syndrome, I met Oliver with his Mum and Dad on this years trip to Seahouse, I met them on a boat trip going over to the Farne Islands sadly we could not land that day because the sea was to rough to land on the Islands but on my next trip over Oliver and Mike his dad were on the same boat so we all had a good day shooting the birds and having a laugh he is a very nice person and great to get on with and so was Mike and Wendy his Mum, so I hope you like this video and if you can please share it elsewhere, thank you for watching.

Oliver Hellowell

• What a lovely video & has got an eye for photography, Good for OLiver

• Brilliant video Jim, thanks for posting.

• What can I say,  a totally amazing young man who has an incredible talent and love for photography enjoying life to the full with the fantastic backing of his wonderful parents, he and his Mum we saw in the video are an inspiration to the rest of us.   Good luck young Oliver and thank you for sharing this beautiful video.

• Did I show you the Video of us going over to the the Farne Islands Hazel? Oliver, Wendy and Mike were sat on your left.

• James

Did I show you the Video of us going over to the the Farne Islands Hazel? Oliver, Wendy and Mike were sat on your left.

I don't remember seeing it Jim

• Its still on the phone I will show it you on the 12th :)

• James

Its still on the phone I will show it you on the 12th :)

I've just viewed it on YT  Jim   !!     I thought you were taking stills not video  lol

• Strange I had a look on YT and never saw it :)

• Forgot I have just uploaded it the other day lol, I posted it on Wendy's time line and she loves it even though she looked a little green going over at least there was onl one or two sick on the boat when it did start to get rough lol

• What a clever and inspirational young man. He loves his photography and that shows in his pictures. Good luck Oliver.