Loch Garten Bloggers

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
Hello!

Loch Garten Bloggers

• Hello everyone, Testing out the new forums. All is well in ospreyland.

• Hello back at you Alan! This is nice :)

"All is well in Ospreyland" is a bit of an understatement! It's been all go at Chez LG today. Mallachie has just spent an hour and 45 minutes eating a whopper EJ brought in. She only stopped when Mum took it off her!

This is exciting!

Paula

• Hello Alan, PMC and everyone. This is pretty.  Need to get used to it - am sure it will grow but doesn't feel as exclusive!  Very busy on the nest over the last couple of hours - Mallachie certainly had her fill and am sure her stomach is sticking out more bless her.  Looks as if it's raining at LG.  It is down here in the SE!

• Wow. Hope this works - how nice! Hallo everyone! Looks busy on the nest right now (at least it did before I started futzing with this new blog).....

• Hi Alan, and everyone else!

Good to be back on again.  Just trying to work it all out!

Mallachie is still tucking into that enormous fish EJ brought her a while ago!

• Hi Annette, glad to see you found it ok. Looks lovely. Just a bit confusing! I presume this bit is just for us to yap in?

• Hi

If you'd like to follow me...

we have a group (with its own forum) specially for Loch Garten osprey fans!

(this forum is meant for general stuff)

Thanks!

• Hello Alan!

It seems to work,  great  :))

• Testing, testing!!

• Hi Paula

Just testing again to see if I am doing this correctly.  I have spent so much time watching our osprey family this afternoon.  It's great to see them all in such a short space of time.

• We've got a whole group with its own forum dedicated to the Loch Garten ospreys

if you'd like to head over there...

• Hi Gary

It's good to see some of us are getting there!!  Pru

• Hi Katie

Thanks for all the hard work. When I follow the link to the Osprey forum how do we start threads? I can't see how to do it. It's been far too exciting on the nest today...I've blown a few brain cells as a result!

Loving this...

Paula

• Thanks Katie

I think we are slowly getting the hang of it and I will not post over here again!!

Thanks for setting it up. Looks very nice and "cloudy" LOL

Hello everyone over here that I know "over there" LOL

• paula (formerly pmc)

Hi Katie

Thanks for all the hard work. When I follow the link to the Osprey forum how do we start threads? I can't see how to do it. It's been far too exciting on the nest today...I've blown a few brain cells as a result!

Loving this...

Paula

Hi

If you go to the forum page you can start a new thread

Hope that helps...