Autumn Sunrises and Sunsets share your photos here

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Autumn Sunrises and Sunsets share your photos here

• It's getting that time of year where (usually) we're blessed with brilliantly colourful sunrises and sunsets, at sensible times of the day as well!

Though I have to confess, so far this month, the weather hasn't leant that way, but here's some to start you off.

Sunset from the back garden

Sunrise on my way to work one morning

Sunrise on my way out somewhere for the day.

• Grand idea Mike & great pics to start off ... problem here is that I have to physically go out to capture either as living in a quarry blocks them off ... not a morning person so will try for sunsets as I managed last year, got some special places!

• Nice one Mike lovely shots.

A sunrise

and another

• WendyBartter

Grand idea Mike & great pics to start off ... problem here is that I have to physically go out to capture either as living in a quarry blocks them off ... not a morning person so will try for sunsets as I managed last year, got some special places!

We live virtually at the bottom of a dip, with buildings, and a plentiful supply of tall trees, all around us, so likewise, capturing a decent sunrise or sunset can be challenging.

It won't be long before the sun rises close to 08:00am....

• Alan

Nice one Mike lovely shots.

A sunrise

and another

Thanks Alan, those you've posted are very good.

• One form the Isle of Arran, taken two weeks ago from Pirnmill, looking out over the Kilbrannon Sound, over to the Mull of Kintyre.

• Mike B
    won't be long before the sun rises close to 08:00am...

Oh no ... hibernation looms! Lol

• I took a couple earlier in the month from the back garden

Amazing colour this time of the year.

• gaynorsl

I took a couple earlier in the month from the back garden

Amazing colour this time of the year.

Lovely

• From this morning 

• That's an angry looking sky Alan, great pic.

• Alan

From this morning 

I'll share my Flickr comment.

"Beautiful colours, and I like how the sunrise is radiating from behind and around the tree."

• One from the workplace this morning.

The sun is starting to rise as I start work these days, so no lush vegetation just silos to complement the morning sky...

• Beautiful Mike.