Germain, welcome back!

Chat

Chat
Say hello to your fellow members or ask questions about this community here
The Tea Rooms

Germain, welcome back!

• Welcome back to the Forum, Germain (if it is really you!)!  I hope you are well.  I just happened to notice you are online now so thought you deserved a hearty welcome back after not posting for 3 years!

• Thank you Ann, Yes it is me.  Dipping in - lots of changes in my life but still involved with Butterflies and birding on the Island.

Regards

Caroline

• Glad to hear it is really you, Caroline, and that you are still doing birds and butterflies.  I've missed your posts about your life on the Island.  I hope you'll have time to dip in to the Forum a bit more frequently!

• Hi there CinJ, hope you are well?

• Hi Wendy,

Yes thank you.  Working out what changes have happened to the forum and how to post photos. 

Here is a test one - Female Chalkhill Blue from near Portsmouth

Yay it works 

CinJ

• Grand start CinJ, some of us regulars are still here but getting rather thin on the ground ...  hope you have some more for us?

• Nice to see you back Caroline and look forward to your lovely updates.

• Good to hear from you again, Caroline. Nice shot of the Chalkhill Blue - a butterfly I've yet to see.

• Lovely photo of the Chalkhill Blue Caroline, good to see you back and look forward to more Jersey updates.